Vortex Ranger HD R/T 10x50 Tactical Ranging Reticle Binoculars
VIP LIFETIME WARRANTY - Manufacturers Product Details
VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customer. We will repair or replace your Vortex® product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition.
You see, it doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was or where you purchased it. If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all Vortex Optics riflescopes, prism scopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes, tripods and monoculars.
- UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- FULLY TRANSFERABLE
- NO RECEIPT NEEDED
The Ranger HD R/T tactical binocular combines premium optics and tactical features to create a tough, durable roof prism binocular-reliable in all conditions. HD (High Density, extra-low dispersion glass) objective lenses deliver impressive resolution and the true-to-life color accuracy essential for identifying targets at long distances in low light. Law enforcement and hunters can range objects of known dimension with the R/T Ranging reticle, which features four silhouettes to serve as a secondary ranging aid.
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 20 mm
- Exit Pupil: 5 mm
- Linear Field of View: 278 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View: 5.3 degrees
- Close Focus: 8.2 feet
- Interpupillary Distance: 59-75 mm
- Height: 6.7 inches
- Width: 5.2 inches
- Weight: 27.2 oz
- Hashmarked ranging reticle using mrad based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections.
- HD Lens Elements: Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- Dielectric Coating: Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Phase Correction: Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
Included in the Box:
- Soft, waterproof eyepiece cover
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Deluxe contoured neck strap
- Deluxe padded carry case
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.