Vortex V201 Viper HD 10x42 Binoculars
- 1.00 LBS
Viper HD binoculars are an optical masterpiece, giving hunters, shooters and outdoor enthusiasts a premium option without the premium price tag. The HD optical system delivers stunning resolution, color fidelity and edge-to-edge clarity. These are one of the lightest, most compact, full-size binos on the market—a noteworthy attribute when gear consideration can be measured in grams. Includes GlassPak chest harness, keeping your binos at the ready while providing comfortable, protected, strain-free, all-day carry.
- HD Lens Elements - Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating - Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Phase Correction - Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism - Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor - Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups - Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel - Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter - Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable - Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
Included in the Box
- Rainguard Eyepiece Cover
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Comfort neck strap
- GlassPak Binocular Harness
- Magnification 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter 42 mm
- Eye Relief 17 mm
- Exit Pupil 4.2 mm
- Linear Field of View 341 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View 6.5 degrees
- Close Focus 6.5 feet
- Interpupillary Distance 56-75 mm
- Height 5.6 inches
- Width 4.9 inches
- Weight 24.9 oz
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)