- Magnification 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter 42 mm
- Eye Relief 15 mm
- Linear Field of View 330 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View 6.3 degrees
- Close Focus 5 feet
- Interpupillary Distance 55-73 mm
- Height 5.7 inches
- Width 5.1 inches
- Weight 21.3 oz
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Roof Prism Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
I've tried to get away with cheaper bino's for years and was never happy with the glass or the focus. At the sporting good store some Leopold's were on sale but still were not what I was looking for and the guy behind the counter said to try these Vortex. Immediately they were easy to focus and super clear. Even looked at a more expensive Vortex binos and went back to these. For me, they work, and they work well.