McRae 9189 Hot Weather All Black Jungle Boot w/Panama Outsole
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 6.00 LBS
One of the original-generation Tropical Jungle Boots. The DMS vulcanization process is used to attach the rubber Panama outsole to the upper. This process creates a bond of unprecedented strength. Featuring an upper of black full-grain leather and 1000 Denier genuine Cordura nylon fabric, this boot remains a mainstay combat boot in many foreign militaries (friendly to the USA, of course).
- Height 8"
- Bottom Military specification oil, acid, and slip resistant vulcanized rubber Panama outsole
- Comfort Removable cushion polyurethane sock insert
- Upper Black full-grain leather and Black Cordura(TM) upper with padded collar
- Closure System Nylon coated speedhook & eyelet lacing system
- Ventilation Nylon coated brass drainage vents promote rapid drying in wet conditions
- Origin Made in USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.