McRae 8189 Mil-Spec Hot Weather Coyote Boot w/Vibram Sierra Outsole
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the QUOTE CART button in your shopping cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. FREE 2-DAY AIR must be in by 12:PM PST in order to ship the same day.
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 6.00 LBS
This is the authentic standard issue Hot Weather boot worn by the U.S. Army in the Coyote color. It is made utilizing state-of-the-art direct attach midsole/outsole construction featuring the proven Vibram Sierra sole. This boot provides the end user with extraordinary shock absorption capabilities as well as outstanding durability. This boot meets AR670-1 and is Berry Amendment compliant.
- Height 8"
- Bottom Oil, acid, and slip resistant rubber Vibram Sierra outsole
- Comfort Removable cushion polyurethane sock insert
- Upper Full grain coyote suede and 1000 denier Cordura upper
- Topline Padded collar
- Ventilation Nylon coated speedhooks & eyelet lacing system
- Origin Made in USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.