McRae 8701 JBII Army Hot Weather Jungle Boots
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 6.00 LBS
- New 1000 Denier Resin Coated DWR Codura.
- All Leather parts of waterproof Coyote flesh-out cowhide. Lace-to-toe upper design. Allows much better adjustment for optimum fit in all conditions.
- Prefed polyurethane foorbed (removable) which aids in moistures movement and internal drying.
- Newly developed military spec non-metallic puncture-resistant insole offers bottom protection.
- Strategically located perfs for enhanced breathability and drying capabilities.Location also aids in pumping water out.
- New Vibram Jungle Boot outsole. Attached via current mil-spec technology incorporating a direct attached polyurethane midsole made with an improved material to improve shock absorption and reduce weight.
- Meets AR 670-1
- Field tested by the U.S. Army (ongoing)
- Height: 8"
- Construction: Direct attach construction featuring cushion polyurethane midsole.
- Comfort: removable / washable mil-spec polyurethane orthotic footbed.
- Ventilation: Strategically located perforations for enhanced breathability and rapid drying
- Upper: Lace to toe design for improved fit adjustment. Waterproof coyote flesh-out cowhide / 1000 denier DWR Cordura upper
- Closure System: Nylon coated speedhooks and eyelets with flex notch in eyestay
- Outsole New Vibram Jungle Boot rubber outsole. Designed for improved shock absorption and optimum traction in most all conditions.
- Origin: Made in USA / Berry Amendment Compliant
- Special Protection Feature: This boot features the new mil-spec non-metallic puncture resistant insole.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.