McRae 8989 Mil-Spec Hot Weather Steel-Toe Coyote Boots
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 6.00 LBS
The McRae 8989 Men's Mil-Spec Hot Weather Steel-toe Boot Coyote Brown Boot was designed for the hot weather setting of the Persian Gulf. This boot is completely American made and features top quality materials such as 100% American cowhide leather and genuine nylon Cordura to give you years of service. An unlined upper keeps the heat off you in hot temperatures. The 8989 was specifically made in coyote brown for wear with the Army's and USAF's new OCP ACU.
- Height: 8"
- Bottom: Oil, acid, slip resistant rubber Vibram Sierra outsole direct attached to polyurethane midsole.
- Comfort: Removable cushion polyurethane orthotic footbed.
- Upper: Full-grain Coyote suede and 1000 denier Cordura.
- Topline: Padded collar
- Closure System: Nylon coated speedhooks & eyelets with flex notch in eyestay.
- Steel Toe: Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards for impact & compression.
- Origin: Made in USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.