Team Wendy M-216 Ski Search & Rescue Helmet
- Drop Shipped By Manufacturer
- 2.00 LBS
The M-216™ Ski Search & Rescue helmet features a hybrid shell design; ABS hard front shell provides reinforcement for mounted accessories, and an in-mold PC rear shell reduces weight. The helmet includes a glass-reinforced polycarbonate shroud for mounting NOD’s, cameras and head lamps; a customized Boa® Closure System for precise fit adjustment with single handed quick release, and accessory rails that allow for mounting a variety of lights and cameras. The M-216™ also comes with the choice of a Princeton Tec® MPLS Switch or Switch Rail light that will mount directly into the helmet rail.
Removable Ear Covers
- Enables thermal regulation
- Interior pockets for in-ear communications systems
Adjustable Crown Vents
- 8 adjustable crown vents in three positions; full open, half open and full closed
Sport-Style Retention System
- Fidlock® magnetic buckle for easy one-handed operation
- Allows mounting a variety of lights and cameras
- Glass reinforced polycarbonate shroud for mounting NOD's, cameras and head lamps
Boa® Closure System
- Allows precise fit adjustment with single handed quick release.
Choice of Princeton Tec® Light
- Switch Rail: Low-signature task light designed for navigation and map reading
- Switch MPLS: Light weight task light with a dual-LED head on a flexi-neck platform
Meets impact attenuation requirements for:
- ASTM F2040-11 (Recreational Snow Sports)
- BS EN 1077:2007 Class B (Alpine Skiing and Snowboarding)
- S/M: 1.27 lbs (0.58 kg)
- L: 1.44 lbs (0.66 kg)
- XL: 1.52 lbs (0.69 kg)
*Complete system weight includes shell, shroud, accessory rails, impact liner and retention system
- Head Circumference (in.) S/M: 20 1/2” – 22 1/2”
- Head Circumference (in.) L: 20” – 24”
- Head Circumference (in.) XL: 23 1/2” – 25 1/2”
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES FOR BALLISTIC PRODUCTS.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.