Team Wendy M-216 Ski Search & Rescue Helmet
- Team Wendy
- Drop Shipped By Manufacturer
- 2.00 LBS
The M-216™ Ski Search & Rescue helmet features a hybrid shell design; ABS hard front shell provides reinforcement for mounted accessories, and an in-mold PC rear shell reduces weight. The helmet includes a glass-reinforced polycarbonate shroud for mounting NOD’s, cameras and head lamps; a customized Boa® Closure System for precise fit adjustment with single handed quick release, and accessory rails that allow for mounting a variety of lights and cameras. The M-216™ also comes with the choice of a Princeton Tec® MPLS Switch or Switch Rail light that will mount directly into the helmet rail.
Removable Ear Covers
- Enables thermal regulation
- Interior pockets for in-ear communications systems
Adjustable Crown Vents
- 8 adjustable crown vents in three positions; full open, half open and full closed
Sport-Style Retention System
- Fidlock® magnetic buckle for easy one-handed operation
- Allows mounting a variety of lights and cameras
- Glass reinforced polycarbonate shroud for mounting NOD's, cameras and head lamps
Boa® Closure System
- Allows precise fit adjustment with single handed quick release.
Choice of Princeton Tec® Light
- Switch Rail: Low-signature task light designed for navigation and map reading
- Switch MPLS: Light weight task light with a dual-LED head on a flexi-neck platform
Meets impact attenuation requirements for:
- ASTM F2040-11 (Recreational Snow Sports)
- BS EN 1077:2007 Class B (Alpine Skiing and Snowboarding)
- S/M: 1.27 lbs (0.58 kg)
- L: 1.44 lbs (0.66 kg)
- XL: 1.52 lbs (0.69 kg)
*Complete system weight includes shell, shroud, accessory rails, impact liner and retention system
- Head Circumference (in.) S/M: 20 1/2” – 22 1/2”
- Head Circumference (in.) L: 20” – 24”
- Head Circumference (in.) XL: 23 1/2” – 25 1/2”
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.