The EXFIL® Carbon is made of lightweight carbon fiber and offers the user a choice of pre-installed liner systems: Revolve™ TPU liner or Zorbium® foam liner. The helmet features a Wilcox® W shroud for night vision mounts, a Boa® Closure System with cam-lock sliders for a secure fit and is compatible with tactical communication headsets. The EXFIL® 2.0 Accessory Mounting System is compatible with all EXFIL® accessories and features T-slots for custom mounting.
Revolve™ TPU Liner
The Revolve™ TPU Liner was largely developed under the U.S. Army Natick Soldier RD&E Center HEaDS UP program. It utilizes a series of patented thermoplastic urethane (TPU) structures optimized for impact protection. This allows for superior air flow and ventilation by creating standoff between the wearer’s head and the helmet shell. The Revolve™ TPU Liner is resistant to wear and environmental extremes.
Why choose the Revolve™ TPU Liner:
- Newest in helmet liner technology
- Highly breathable, promotes airflow
- Extremely stable
- Best protection against high velocity impacts
Zorbium® Foam Liner
This liner utilizes the same Zorbium® foam that has been proven in the standard ACH ZAP 7-pad system, packaged into a 3-piece impact liner with removable center channel to better accommodate overhead communication headbands, and a series of adjustable comfort pads using an antimicrobial wicking fabric.
Why choose the Zorbium® foam Liner:
- Adjustable comfort pads to customize fit and minimize pressure points
- Full moisture wicking fabric coverage
- EXFIL® Carbon with Revolve™ TPU Liner: Exceeds current ACH Blunt Impact Protection requirements (per AR/PD 10-02)- average below 72G across all impacts and temperatures
- EXFIL® Carbon with Zorbium® Foam Liner: Meets the requirements of EN1385:2012 standard for whitewater helmets
- Head Circumference (in.) MD/LG: 21 1/2" - 23"
- Head Circumference (in.) XL: up to 24 3/4"
- CARBON HELMET WITH REVOLVE LINER
- Weight MD/LG: 1.71 lbs. (0.77kg)
- Weight XL: 1.74 lbs (0.79 kg)
- CARBON HELMET WITH ZORBIUM LINER
- Weight MD/LG: 1.59 lbs. (0.71kg)
- Weight XL: 1.59 lbs (0.72kg)
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES FOR BALLISTIC PRODUCTS.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.