Team Wendy EXFIL LTP Tactical Helmets
- Team Wendy
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 2.80 LBS
The EXFIL® LTP (Lightweight, Tactical, Polymer) bump helmet offers a stable, comfortable platform for mounting night vision and other accessories while providing the highest level of impact protection. The built-in NVG shroud utilizes an integrated Wilcox® machined aluminum shroud insert. The helmet features a Zorbium® foam liner along with a CAM FIT™ retention system that uses easily adjustable cam-lock sliders and a micro-adjustable Boa® dial.
- Polycarbonate Copolymer Shell
- 1.60lbs (0.725 kg) for size 1,
- 1.59lbs (0.72 kg) for size 2
- complete system weight includes helmet shell, shroud, accessory rails, impact liner and retention system
- Meets all performance requirements of EN 1385:2012 standard for whitewater helmets
- Zorbium foam liner with customizable comfort pads
- CAM FIT
- Integrated Wilcox machined aluminum mounting plate
NEXT-GENERATION TEAM WENDY RETENTION SYSTEM
- Cam-lock sliders for one-handed adjustment and secure fit
- Boa Closure System for optimized stability and fit
TEAM WENDY RAIL 2.0 SYSTEM
- Stronger glass filled polymer construction
- More secure mounting to shell with standard 3-hole stainless 4-40 fasteners
- Magpul MOE Picatinny section is securely mounted to captive nuts
- Lower rear center-release-buckle (CRB) acceptor, also functions as rear t-slot entry
- Rear t-slot positioned for increased strength and slip resistance against forward pulling forces
- Additional entry point on upper t-slot – allows access to front bungee or other accessory with headset adapter or other mounts still in place
- Included shock cord kit provides easily adjustable, t-slot mounted NVG stabilization
- Added "sideburn" section with captive 4-40 nuts for additional mounting
- Loop panels for ID badges, IR beacons & NVG counterweight
- Camoflauge and High-Vis helmet covers for an additional charge
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.