Team Wendy SAR Backcountry Helmets
- Team Wendy
- Drop Shipped by Manufacturer
- 2.00 LBS
The EXFIL® SAR is the first purpose built Search and Rescue helmet to provide accessory mounting capabilities, while meeting key industrial and mountaineering performance standards. The EXFIL® SAR Backcountry was designed for users that do not intend on mounting night vision devices to their helmet.
- Polycarbonate Copolymer Shell
- 1.39lbs. (0.63kg) single size (backcountry with no rails),
- 1.59lbs (0.72kg) single size (backcountry with rails)
- Meets the requirements of EN12492:2012 Standard for Mountaineering Helmets
- Meets the requirements of EN1385:2012 Standard for Whitewater Helmets
- Meets Advanced Combat Helmet blunt impact requirements (per AR/PD 10-02 Rev A)
- Meets additional off-crown impact requirements of EN 14052:2012 European standard for high performance industrial helmets
- NOTE: EN 14052 requires a low-strength chinstrap, the EXFIL® SAR is not fully certified to EN14052 in order to meet more rigorous chinstrap requirements of EN12492 and reduce the risk of losing the helmet during a fall.
- Expanded Polystyrene Impact Liner featuring Zorbium® Foam Comfort Pads in two thicknesses
- Sports-style under the chin with Fidlock magnetic buckle
- Glass reinforced polycarbonate shroud
- High strength Lexan polycarbonate copolymer shell
- High-cut shell design with clearance for ear protection and communications headsets
- Glass-reinforced polycarbonate shroud for mounting cameras and lights
- Sport-style retention system with Fidlock® magnetic buckle for easy one-handed operation
- Boa® Closure System integrated directly into helmet liner for optimized stability and fit
- Zorbium® foam comfort liners in two thicknesses with Microban® anti-microbial treated wicking fabric
- Optional SAR Accessory Rail system that is Magpul MOE® compatible and includes a pass-through for securing headlamp or goggle straps
- Two removable crown vent covers included
- Compatible with various EXFIL® accessories
- Available in US Coast Guard Orange, White, Red, Black, Yellow and Blue
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.