The EXFIL SAR is the first purpose built Search and Rescue helmet to provide tactical accessory mounting capabilities, including a standard NVG shroud, while meeting key industrial and mountaineering performance standards. The EXFIL® SAR Tactical is optimized for use with night vision devices, it features a machined aluminum Wilcox® NVG shroud. The helmet also includes a 4-point CAM FIT™ retention system with chin cup for optimal stability and a Boa® Closure System to dial in precise fit adjustment while providing single-handed quick release.
- Polycarbonate Copolymer Shell
- 1.59lbs (0.72kg) for single size
- Meets the requirements of EN12492:2012 Standard for Mountaineering Helmets
- Meets the requirements of EN1385:2012 Standard for Whitewater Helmets
- Meets Advanced Combat Helmet blunt impact requirements (per AR/PD 10-02 Rev A)
- Meets additional off-crown impact requirements of EN 14052:2012 European standard for high performance industrial helmets
- NOTE: EN 14052 requires a low-strength chinstrap, the EXFIL® SAR is not fully certified to EN14052 in order to meet more rigorous chinstrap requirements of EN12492 and reduce the risk of losing the helmet during a fall.
- Expanded Polystyrene Impact Liner featuring Zorbium® Foam Comfort Pads in two thicknesses
- CAM FIT
- Integrated Wilcox machined aluminum mounting plate
- High strength Lexan polycarbonate copolymer shell
- High-cut shell design with clearance for ear protection and communications headsets
- Integrated Wilcox aluminum shroud conforming to the SOCOM SPEAR Program of record
- Military-style CAM FIT™ retention system with Cam-lock sliders for one-handed adjustment and secure fit
- Boa® Closure System integrated directly into helmet liner for optimized stability and fit
- Zorbium foam comfort liners in two thicknesses with Microban® anti-microbial treated wicking fabric
- SAR Rail Accessory Mounting System
- Magpul MOE compatible
- Rail pass-through for securing headlamp or goggle straps
- Two removable crown vent covers included
- Compatible with various EXFIL accessories
- Available in US Coast Guard Orange, White, Red, Black, Yellow and Blue
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.