Team Wendy EXFIL SAR Tactical Helmets
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the QUOTE CART button in your shopping cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. FREE 2-DAY AIR must be in by 12:PM PST in order to ship the same day.
- 2.00 LBS
The EXFIL SAR is the first purpose built Search and Rescue helmet to provide tactical accessory mounting capabilities, including a standard NVG shroud, while meeting key industrial and mountaineering performance standards. The EXFIL® SAR Tactical is optimized for use with night vision devices, it features a machined aluminum Wilcox® NVG shroud. The helmet also includes a 4-point CAM FIT™ retention system with chin cup for optimal stability and a Boa® Closure System to dial in precise fit adjustment while providing single-handed quick release.
- Polycarbonate Copolymer Shell
- 1.59lbs (0.72kg) for single size
- Meets the requirements of EN12492:2012 Standard for Mountaineering Helmets
- Meets the requirements of EN1385:2012 Standard for Whitewater Helmets
- Meets Advanced Combat Helmet blunt impact requirements (per AR/PD 10-02 Rev A)
- Meets additional off-crown impact requirements of EN 14052:2012 European standard for high performance industrial helmets
- NOTE: EN 14052 requires a low-strength chinstrap, the EXFIL® SAR is not fully certified to EN14052 in order to meet more rigorous chinstrap requirements of EN12492 and reduce the risk of losing the helmet during a fall.
- Expanded Polystyrene Impact Liner featuring Zorbium® Foam Comfort Pads in two thicknesses
- CAM FIT
- Integrated Wilcox machined aluminum mounting plate
- High strength Lexan polycarbonate copolymer shell
- High-cut shell design with clearance for ear protection and communications headsets
- Integrated Wilcox aluminum shroud conforming to the SOCOM SPEAR Program of record
- Military-style CAM FIT™ retention system with Cam-lock sliders for one-handed adjustment and secure fit
- Boa® Closure System integrated directly into helmet liner for optimized stability and fit
- Zorbium foam comfort liners in two thicknesses with Microban® anti-microbial treated wicking fabric
- SAR Rail Accessory Mounting System
- Magpul MOE compatible
- Rail pass-through for securing headlamp or goggle straps
- Two removable crown vent covers included
- Compatible with various EXFIL accessories
- Available in US Coast Guard Orange, White, Red, Black, Yellow and Blue
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES FOR BALLISTIC PRODUCTS.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.