SAM XT Tourniquet with Truforce Buckle
|Register/Log-In to view special Pricing if available. Use the Request Quote Button for RFQs, Bulk Discounts, Out-of-Stock items, Regulated Products to Restricted States, or Tax-Exempt Sales.
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the REQUEST QUOTE or QUOTE CART button in your Shopping Cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. 1 & 2 Day orders must be received by 12:PM PST to ship the same day.
- 0.50 LBS
Engineered for rapid application, SAM XT’s innovative design normalizes the number of windlass turns needed compared to traditional tourniquets, enabling an easier, faster training of the product and intuitive use. Meets MIL-STD 810G for durability.
TRUFORCE BUCKLE TECHNOLOGY
Slack is the main cause of failed tourniquet application. SAM XT's TRUFORCE™ Buckle technology auto-locks at a predetermined amount of circumferential force, eliminating nearly all tourniquet slack. Simply click, twist, and secure for a life-preserving tourniquet application.
PROVEN TO SURVIVE
SAM XT’s innovative design requires fewer adjustments, decreases application variation between users and patients through consistent anticipation of windlass turns, and enables easier, faster training and intuitive use.
- TIME BAND Weather-resistant hook and loop system functions when fully submerged, providing maximum security in the harshest weather. Outer material is optimized for night vision.
- WINDLASS C-HOOKS Secures the Metal Windlass Rod using an intuitive angular design, making windlass locking easier and more efficient.
- TRUFLEX™ PLATE Durable nylon construction distributes force as targeted pressure for maximum strength and flexibility, able to bend on smaller extremities without breaking.
- TRUFORCE™ BUCKLE Innovative auto-lock technology activates locking prongs, eliminating slack typically found in all other tourniquet applications.
- TRUFORCE Buckle technology auto-locks to engage strap holes within circumferential range: 5.5 in - 35 in (13.9 cm - 88.9 cm)
- METAL WINDLASS ROD Machined from extruded bars of strong, lightweight 6061-T6 true billet aluminum for consistent reliability when compared to plastic composites.
- PRECISION STRAP Velcro-dependent tourniquets can fail when wet or dirty. The all-weather Precision Strap is made of single-layer nylon webbing. It features intervaled holes that lock with the TRUFORCE™ Buckle to create a consistent, efficient primary security system. The secondary hook and loop system secures the remaining strap, adding stability and safety.
- PRECISION TAB Intuitive design allows for quicker, easier tourniquet application. Material is optimized for night vision.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Luckily I haven't had to use it yet.
In my opinion this is the best TQ for your average person. The fact that it locks when you pull the strap tight enough allows people with no training to use it, and more effectively too. It also makes it more secure.
Better to Have and Not Need, than to Need and Not Have!!
Fast shipping, with tracking, excellent communication! Product is as expected, I have purchased SAM Medical in the past and like the quality and ingenuity. Botach rocks!