SAM Medical Chest Seal Dressing Combo Pack
- 0.50 LBS
SAM® Chest Seal is engineered to treat, seal, and reseal open chest wounds under most circumstances. After simple and quick application, SAM® Chest Seal sticks relentlessly – through extreme heat or cold, no matter the elements. Meets CoTCCC-preferred features.
SAM® Chest Seal’s rigid, raised-dome valve ensures one-way airflow from the chest cavity, no matter the pressure applied. Large side vents minimize internal obstruction from blood clots or soft tissue. Whether in transport or in the presence of heavy body armor, the TRUFLOW™ Valve will continue to vent.
DESIGNED FOR SIMPLICITY & SECURITY
SAM® Chest Seal is engineered to seal, and reseal open chest wounds in the presence of any elements. After simple and quick application, SAM® Chest Seal sticks relentlessly – in extreme heat or cold.
- OVAL SEAL Larger than other occlusive dressings, its oval shape maximizes the surface area of the seal, and its transparency, elasticity and conformability ensure effective adhesion.
- DUAL APPLICATION TABS Tabs facilitate the proper placement and removal of adhesive (dressing), with the ability to vent and reseal.
- FORTIFIED GEL Strong Hydrogel adheres in the presence of blood, hair, sweat and sand, or when submersed in water.
- TRUFLOW™ VALVE Reinforced dome-shaped, one-way valve allows airflow from the chest cavity no matter the patient’s position, preventing ingress and reducing internal obstruction from blood, clots or soft tissue. (Not Included with non-valved version)
- THIN EDGE LAYER The thin edge layer resists lifting or peeling, maintaining a formidable seal.
- NIGHT VISION OPTIMIZED Optimized for night vision, the packaging, pouch, dressing backing, and tabs provide ideal contrast for visibility in normal light, low light, and night conditions (using a night vision device).
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.