SAM® Chest Seal is engineered to treat, seal, and reseal open chest wounds under most circumstances. After simple and quick application, SAM® Chest Seal sticks relentlessly – through extreme heat or cold, no matter the elements. Meets CoTCCC-preferred features.
SAM® Chest Seal’s rigid, raised-dome valve ensures one-way airflow from the chest cavity, no matter the pressure applied. Large side vents minimize internal obstruction from blood clots or soft tissue. Whether in transport or in the presence of heavy body armor, the TRUFLOW™ Valve will continue to vent.
DESIGNED FOR SIMPLICITY & SECURITY
SAM® Chest Seal is engineered to seal, and reseal open chest wounds in the presence of any elements. After simple and quick application, SAM® Chest Seal sticks relentlessly – in extreme heat or cold.
- OVAL SEAL Larger than other occlusive dressings, its oval shape maximizes the surface area of the seal, and its transparency, elasticity and conformability ensure effective adhesion.
- DUAL APPLICATION TABS Tabs facilitate the proper placement and removal of adhesive (dressing), with the ability to vent and reseal.
- FORTIFIED GEL Strong Hydrogel adheres in the presence of blood, hair, sweat and sand, or when submersed in water.
- TRUFLOW™ VALVE Reinforced dome-shaped, one-way valve allows airflow from the chest cavity no matter the patient’s position, preventing ingress and reducing internal obstruction from blood, clots or soft tissue. (Not Included with non-valved version)
- THIN EDGE LAYER The thin edge layer resists lifting or peeling, maintaining a formidable seal.
- NIGHT VISION OPTIMIZED Optimized for night vision, the packaging, pouch, dressing backing, and tabs provide ideal contrast for visibility in normal light, low light, and night conditions (using a night vision device).
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.