Persys Medical T3 Tactical Trauma Israeli Bandage
- 0.40 LBS
The T3 Bandage provides a compact, multifunctional solution to treat a wide range of injuries. In addition to treating conventional, abdominal, amputations, and entrance/exit wounds, the bandage facilitates the cleaning, packing, covering, and compressing of single and multiple wounds. The T3 Bandage is a uniquely versatile tool, equipping providers with packing or wrapping gauze, and a non-pneumatic tourniquet in one compact package.
The T3 Bandage provides a multifunctional solution to treat a wide range of injuries in a compact package. In addition to treating conventional wounds, abdominal and large wounds, amputations, entrance/exit wounds and more, the bandage facilitates the cleaning, packing, covering, and compressing of single and multiple wounds.
- This all-in-one bandage reduces the amount of equipment military
- personnel carry and is suitable for first aid combat emergency kits. The bandage is easily applied by untrained personnel and makes an ideal personal field
- dressing for every soldier.
The T3 Bandage features a large, fully expandable and detachable sterile pad, an elasticized cloth leader, easy to use pressure and closure bars, and gauze for cleaning and packing wounds or for use as a secondary dressing.
- Multi-functional bandage for various wounds
- Expandable sterile pad – effective dressing for severe wounds, burns, and amputations
- Detachable sterile pad – effective dressing for entry/exit wounds and multiple wound locations
- Folded gauze for cleaning/packing and dressing
- Compact, lightweight, waterproof, vacuum-sealed packaging
- Sterile, 8-year shelf life
- Integral pressure applicator exerts immediate direct pressure to the wound
- Built-in closure bar, no pins, no clips, no tape, no hook-and-loop, no knots
- Non-adherent pad eliminates removal pain and wound re-opening
- Compact and durable packaging
- Ability to use as a non-pneumatic tourniquet
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.