Reebok CP8275 Men's Athletic Hi-Top Oxford Shoes, Black
- 0.00 LBS
Imagine slipping into your favourite pair of running shoes and heading off to work? These Reebok USPS-Approved Athletic Oxfords give you the same feeling from the moment you slip them on. You know immediately by the soothing, comfortable fit that there are high tech bells and whistles working hard in the background to support your feet from top to bottom.
Reebok has engineered these non-metallic, slip-resistant shoes using materials and manufacturing methods that provide superior comfort, cushioning, moisture wicking and shock absorption, yet to an outsider, they simply look like ordinary black shoes.
Imagine how comfortable and supported your feet and legs will feel at the end of a long, hard day on your feet sorting or delivering mail. You’ll have energy to spare after your shift so you can enjoy your precious down time.
- Postal-approved so you know they conform to the safety and appearance standards of the USPS
- Stitched toe means shoes last longer without falling apart
- Athletic Oxford styling offers classic support and performance
- Black leather upper is polishable and serviceable
- MIL-33 moisture-wicking liner moves perspiration away from feet and out into the air keeping feet cool and dry
- PI-1000 cushion insert is designed especially for US postal workers; they’re removable and cushion entire foot
- Shock-eliminator heel cushions distribute impact more evenly to prevent any one area of the heel from absorbing too much shock
- Dual density polyurethane outsole is durable and protective
- Slip and oil-resistant soles prevent unwanted injuries, stains or seepage
- Abrasion- and chemical-resistant to protect feet from gashes and hazardous chemical compounds
- Made in USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.