Semi-static rope is very lightweight, thanks to its thin diameter. Its EverFlex construction guarantees great flexibility and consistent performance over time. Rope available in four lengths.
- Thin diameter ensures very good performance in terms of flexibility and weight
- Consistent performance over time:
- EverFlex construction with nylon core and polyester sheath, with specific weave
- this construction ensures great flexibility over time, under any conditions (water, dust, mud...), which allows it to maintain excellent handling and optimal functioning with devices
- Standard lengths: 50, 100, 200 and 500 m
- Customization by request: option of ordering a rope of a specified length
- Diameter: 10,5 mm
- Material(s): polyester, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 1891 type A, EAC
- Weight per meter: 75 g
- Strength tied with figure-eight knot: 15 kN
- Strength with sewn termination: 22 kN
- Impact force (factor 0,3): 5,2 kN
- Number of factor 1 falls: 10
- Construction: 32 carrier
- Percentage of sheath: 45 %
- Static elongation: 3,4 %
- Warranty: 3 years
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.