Petzl VECTOR 12.5mm Rope
Shipped from our manufacturers warehouse. You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
Low stretch kernmantel rope with a large diameter that ensures great strength and excellent handling when working with heavy loads. The EverFlex technology guarantees great flexibility and consistent performance over time. Rope available in three lengths.
- Large diameter, ensuring great strength and excellent handling when manipulating heavy loads
- Consistent performance over time:
- EverFlex technology with nylon core and polyester sheath, with specific weave
- this manufacturing ensures great flexibility over time and under any conditions (water, dust, mud...), allowing it to maintain excellent handling and optimal functioning with devices
- Standard lengths: 150, 200 and 600 ft
- Customization on request: option of ordering a custom-length rope
- Diameter: 12,5 mm
- Material(s): polyester, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 1891 type A, NFPA 1983 General Use, EAC
- Weight per meter: 111 g
- Strength tied with figure-eight knot: 23 kN
- Strength with sewn termination: 34 kN
- Impact force (factor 0,3): 5,7 kN
- Number of factor 1 falls: 15
- Construction: 32 carrier
- Percentage of sheath: 46 %
- Static elongation: 2,8 %
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.