Petzl Axis 11mm Rope, 600ft
- 17.50 LBS
The AXIS 11 mm low stretch kernmantel rope is designed for work at height. The standard diameter ensures a good grip for easier handling. The EverFlex technology guarantees great flexibility and consistent performance over time. Rope available in six colors and four lengths.
- Standard diameter ensures a good grip for easier handling
- Consistent performance over time:
- construction with nylon core and polyester sheath, with specific weave
- EverFlex technology ensures great flexibility over time and under any conditions (water, dust, mud...), allowing it to maintain excellent handling and optimal performance with devices
- Diameter: 11 mm
- Material(s): polyester, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 1891 type A, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
- Weight per meter: 82 g
- Strength tied with figure-eight knot: 19 kN
- Strength with sewn termination: 22 kN
- Impact force (factor 0,3): 5,2 kN
- Number of factor 1 falls: 12
- Construction: 32 carrier
- Percentage of sheath: 41 %
- Static elongation: 3 %
- Length: 600ft
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 3 years
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.