Petzl MICROFLIP Adjustable Positioning Lanyard 2.5 Meters
- 3.00 LBS
MICROFLIP is a reinforced adjustable lanyard designed for positioning in tree care work. Its cable core reduces the risk of severing the lanyard and facilitates moving about on the trunk. Yellow color for excellent visibility.
- Designed to be used in double mode on the harness side attachment points
- Reinforced lanyard with cable core to reduce the risk of severing the lanyard
- Simple and efficient to use:
- ergonomic MICROGRAB cam-loaded rope clamp for rapid length adjustment
- reinforced lanyard that is supple enough to reduce bulk in storage and when carried on the harness, while providing good handling and enough rigidity to facilitate moving about on the trunk
- reinforced lanyard in yellow color for excellent visibility
- ends equipped with a plastic sheath to hold the carabiners in correct position
- Optimal longevity:
- the sheath of the reinforced lanyard is bonded to the cable for better hold and longer product life
- ends protected from abrasion by the plastic sheaths
- may be used with the MICRO SWIVEL to avoid twisting
- reinforced rope available as a replacement part
- Material(s): steel, aluminum, plastic, polyester
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, UKCA, EAC
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.