Petzl Grillon Adjustable Lanyard
- This product ships from the manufacturer's warehouse. Please allow up to 5+ days for shipping, you will be notified of any delays.
- 0.95 LBS
The GRILLON adjustable lanyard is used to make work positioning systems, to complement a fall-arrest system. Its length can be very easily and precisely adjusted as necessary for comfortable positioning at the work station. Depending on the configuration, it can be used in single or double mode. GRILLON is available in seven lengths (2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15 and 20 m), and also in black. It is certified to North American, European and Russian standards.
- Easy to use: the fine adjustment system allows length to be precisely adjusted for comfortable positioning at a work station
- Can be used in two ways:
- double mode (on the harness side attachment points) when the user works with weight on his/her feet. This type of attachment ensures better load distribution on the belt. Length is adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam
- single mode, on the harness ventral attachment point, when the anchor is located above the user, so that the load is comfortably distributed between the belt and leg loops. Length is adjusted by operating the handle, while holding the free end of the lanyard
- Sewn terminations on both ends with plastic sheath to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion
- Protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive contact and enhances rope glide. This protection can be removed for single mode use, to bring the user closer to the anchor
- Available in seven lengths: 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15 and 20 m. Lanyard length is immediately identified by a color-coded label at the connector end
- Available in two colors: white/yellow and black
- Replacement ropes available
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11, CE EN 358, CE EN 12841 type C, EAC
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.