Petzl BM'D Triact Lock Carabiner
- Shipped from our manufacturers warehouse. You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 0.20 LBS
The Bm’D lightweight asymmetrical carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a D shape particularly suited for connection to diverse equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards. The fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. The Bm’D carabiner has the TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking system. The sleeve is reinforced for greater front and lateral gate strength.
- Aluminum carabiner is lightweight to reduce equipment weight carried by the user
- D shape is particularly suited for connection to equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards
- Sleeve is reinforced for greater front and lateral gate strength
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H-shaped cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking system with triple-action gate opening
- Can be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to promote loading of the carabiner on the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device and to limit the risk of rotation
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 105g
- Locking System: Triact Lock
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 3 years
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.