Petzl BM'D Triact Lock Carabiner
Shipped from our manufacturers warehouse. You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
The Bm’D lightweight asymmetrical carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a D shape particularly suited for connection to diverse equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards. The fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. The Bm’D carabiner has the TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking system. The sleeve is reinforced for greater front and lateral gate strength.
- Aluminum carabiner is lightweight to reduce equipment weight carried by the user
- D shape is particularly suited for connection to equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards
- Sleeve is reinforced for greater front and lateral gate strength
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H-shaped cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking system with triple-action gate opening
- Can be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to promote loading of the carabiner on the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device and to limit the risk of rotation
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 105g
- Locking System: Triact Lock
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 3 years
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.