Original SWAT 116101 Classic 6" WP SZ Safety Men's Black Boots
- Original SWAT
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 3.00 LBS
Constructed to perform under any condition, this lightweight duty boot workhorse delivers the requirements and execution standards for those who prefer a 6" option. Stay dry, safe, and comfortable throughout your shift while wearing this boot that is engineered to take on any call.
- Classic outsole: slip and oil resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
- Electrical Hazard protection: exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- Waterproof full bootie construction
- Blood borne pathogen resistant
- Full grain leather / 1000 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter for instant comfort and lateral support
- ASTM F2413-11 approved composite safety toe
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- YKK® waterproof side-zipper for easy on and off fit with Velcro® closure
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.