Original SWAT 126101 Metro Air 5" SZ Safety Men's Black Boots
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 3.00 LBS
The Metro Air 5" SZ Safety tactical duty boot meets the needs of the everyday officer, while delivering the safety, comfort, and performance in a slightly shorter package. Constructed to perform under any condition, and will still look inspection ready at the end of your shift.
- Metro durable, non-marking rubber outsole with waffle traction and ladder grip control
- Electrical Hazard protection: exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards
- Stitched heel for durability and increased service life
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- Polishable leather toe
- Leather / 1000 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- Double-stitched upper with 3-ply bonded nylon thread for durability
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter for instant comfort and lateral support
- ASTM F2413-11 approved composite safety toe
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- Non-metallic rust proof hardware
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- YKK® side-zipper for easy on and off fit with Velcro® closure
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.