Original SWAT 119402 Classic 9" SZ Safety Men's Tan Boots
Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
Time tested, and operator approved, the Classic 9" SZ Safety delivers the safety and performance features, and the all-day-comfort you've come to expect from our Classic Series boots.
- Classic outsole: slip and oil resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
- Electrical Hazard protection: exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- Suede leather / 1000 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- Scotchgard® protects suede from spills and stains
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter for instant comfort and lateral support
- ASTM F2413-11 approved composite safety toe
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Non-metallic rust proof hardware
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- YKK® side-zipper for easy on and off fit with Velcro® closure
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.