North American Rescue Rigid Gen 7 Combat Application Tourniquet Cases with Covers
- 1.00 LBS
The Gen 7 C-A-T RIGID TQ Case with Cover was designed to provide personnel with the capability to carry and protect their life-saving Gen 7 C-A-T Tourniquet on their person by easily mounting it to their duty/patrol/pistol belt, where it is needed most. It can be mounted either vertically or horizontally and can also be attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud using the existing holes (the case mounts with 2 screws in the middle of the case). The Case Cover completely covers your tourniquet to protect it from the elements and provides a clean, uniform look.
- Allows personnel to carry a Gen 7 C-A-T Tourniquet on the duty/patrol/pistol belt to have lifesaving equipment on their person at all times
- Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25 in. belt
- Injection Molded Nylon Gen 7 C-A-T RIGID Case designed to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Cover is made of Hypalon One-Piece Construction
- Lightweight construction
- NOTE: Accommodates the C-A-T Gen 7 Tourniquet (sold separately)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.