North American Rescue
North American Rescue Elastic Combat Application Tourniquet Holders
- 1.00 LBS
The C-A-T Elastic TQ Holder from North American Rescue was specifically designed to allow personnel to place their C-A-T Tourniquet on their vest, gear or belt for rapid and easy access. It is made of 500D IR Signature Reduced Nylon with MOLLE/PALS-style connectors with end tuck instead of button snap. The Elastic Holder protects your tourniquet from the elements and has an easy-open hood design to completely clear the TQ for removal up down or outward.
- Tailored specifically for your C-A-T, to protect it from exposure to the elements
- PALS/MOLLE-style strap with tuck finish eliminating the need for a button snap. Versatile attachment to the duty vest, gear or belt for rapid & easy access
- Easy-open quick release hood
- Extended elastic body for TQ release outwards under pressure
- 500D IR Signature Reduced Nylon
- NOTE: Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T Tourniquets (not included)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.