North American Rescue Combat Application Tourniquet Holders
- 1.00 LBS
The C-A-T Holder was specifically designed to allow personnel to place their C-A-T Tourniquet on their vest or gear for rapid and easy access. It is made of 1000D IR Signature Reduced Nylon with MOLLE/PALS-style connectors. The C-A-T Holder protects your tourniquet from the elements and has an easy-open elastic pull tab.
- Tailored specifically for your C-A-T, to protect it from exposure to the elements
- PALS/MOLLE-style connectors for versatile attachment to the duty vest, gear or belt (mounted horizontally or vertically) for rapid & easy access
- 1000D IR Signature Reduced Nylon
- Easy-open pull elastic tab with tourniquet ID patch – “TQ”
- NATO stock numbers available for COY and ODG. Contact Customer Service for details.
- NOTE: Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T Tourniquets (not included)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.