North American Rescue Rigid Combat Application Tourniquet Case Covers
- 2.00 LBS
The C-A-T RIGID TQ Case Cover is an optional accessory for your C-A-T RIGID TQ Case. The Case Cover completely covers your tourniquet to protect it from the elements and provides a clean, uniform look. The cover integrates with the existing hardware on your C-A-T RIGID's mounting hardware and includes a snap that utilizes an existing hole on the front of the case. When deployed, the cover "breaks apart" so there is no snagging on your tourniquet.
- Lightweight Hypalon One-Piece Construction adds little weight to your C-A-T RIGID TQ Case
- Includes Loop square for a medical identifier patch (not included)
- Contains all necessary hardware to integrate into the C-A-T RIGID TQ Case with no modifications
- Completely covers the tourniquet
- Break-Away design allows smooth removal of your tourniquet with no snagging
- Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T Tourniquets (sold separately)
- Does not include the C-A-T Rigid TQ Case
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.