The Polar Skin Complete Care Pack is a portable and highly insulated option that allows for the carry of a Polar Skin Comprehensive Cooling System in the field. The Cooler keeps ice from melting for 24 hours in 100+°F heat. The Polar Skin™ Comprehensive Cooling System is a highly-effective portable cooling system for the treatment of heat-related illnesses. Consisting of two (2) Polar Skin™ Ice Sheets (Triple Pack) and one (1) Polar Skin™ C2E Ice Pack Bundle, the Polar Skin™ Comprehensive Cooling System is scientifically proven to promote rapid core temperature reduction.
Features of Polar Skin Technology
- Polar Skin Mini-Mesh™
- (n.) A unique smart textile treated with a hydrofunctional polymer. Fiber construction allows for liquid absorptive capacity 350% greater than basis weight.
- (n.) A proprietary solution that prevents rigidity well below 0°F while providing the requisite moisture to support evaporative, convective, and conductive cooling.
- Pack features Cooler and Comprehensive Cooling System for a portable, all-inclusive system
- Scientifically proven to reduce core temperature by .09°F/minute in 100°F heat when used according to protocol
- The system maintains an internal temperature of ≤32°F for 17.5 hours in >85°F ambient temperatures when prepared to 0°F and stored in a Polar Skin Cooler with ice
- Adheres to current National Athletic Trainers’ Association and U.S. Army protocols for heat illness treatment
- Cooler has food grade liner that is leak proof and sweat proof
- Cooler is constructed of heavy duty materials
- 0.75 in. thick high density foam cooler with padded shoulder strap and side pocket for dry items
- 1 x Polar Skin Red Cooler
- 1 x Polar Skin Comprehensive Cooling System:
- 2 x Polar Skin Ice Sheets™ (Triple Pack)
- 1 x Polar Skin C2E Ice Pack™ Bundle
- W 14 in. x L 12 in. x D 7 in.
- Weight: 10.2 lb
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.