North American Rescue Polar Skin Complete Care Packs
- North American Rescue
- 11.00 LBS
The Polar Skin Complete Care Pack is a portable and highly insulated option that allows for the carry of a Polar Skin Comprehensive Cooling System in the field. The Cooler keeps ice from melting for 24 hours in 100+°F heat. The Polar Skin™ Comprehensive Cooling System is a highly-effective portable cooling system for the treatment of heat-related illnesses. Consisting of two (2) Polar Skin™ Ice Sheets (Triple Pack) and one (1) Polar Skin™ C2E Ice Pack Bundle, the Polar Skin™ Comprehensive Cooling System is scientifically proven to promote rapid core temperature reduction.
Features of Polar Skin Technology
- Polar Skin Mini-Mesh™
- (n.) A unique smart textile treated with a hydrofunctional polymer. Fiber construction allows for liquid absorptive capacity 350% greater than basis weight.
- (n.) A proprietary solution that prevents rigidity well below 0°F while providing the requisite moisture to support evaporative, convective, and conductive cooling.
- Pack features Cooler and Comprehensive Cooling System for a portable, all-inclusive system
- Scientifically proven to reduce core temperature by .09°F/minute in 100°F heat when used according to protocol
- The system maintains an internal temperature of ≤32°F for 17.5 hours in >85°F ambient temperatures when prepared to 0°F and stored in a Polar Skin Cooler with ice
- Adheres to current National Athletic Trainers’ Association and U.S. Army protocols for heat illness treatment
- Cooler has food grade liner that is leak proof and sweat proof
- Cooler is constructed of heavy duty materials
- 0.75 in. thick high density foam cooler with padded shoulder strap and side pocket for dry items
- 1 x Polar Skin Red Cooler
- 1 x Polar Skin Comprehensive Cooling System:
- 2 x Polar Skin Ice Sheets™ (Triple Pack)
- 1 x Polar Skin C2E Ice Pack™ Bundle
- W 14 in. x L 12 in. x D 7 in.
- Weight: 10.2 lb
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)