The Polar Skin™ C2E Ice Pack Bundle consists of four (4) specially-sized Comfort Gel Packs encased in Polar Skin™ Mini-Mesh sleeves saturated with ArcticAqua™. Unique to C2E Ice Packs, Polar Skin Mini-Mesh sleeves form an air-permeable layer that allows for the movement of air and water vapor necessary for convective and evaporative cooling. C2E Ice Packs are intended for use in the high blood flow regions of the groin and underarms.
Features of Polar Skin Technology
- Polar Skin Mini-Mesh™
- (n.) A unique smart textile treated with a hydrofunctional polymer. Fiber construction allows for liquid absorptive capacity 350% greater than basis weight.
- (n.) A proprietary solution that prevents rigidity well below 0°F while providing the requisite moisture to support evaporative, convective, and conductive cooling.
- Facilitates conductive, convective, and evaporative cooling
- Four specially-sized Comfort Gel Packs providing protracted direct cooling of high blood flow (large artery) regions of the body (underarms and groin)
- Maintenance free; impervious to environmental and biological contamination
- Allows for full access to the body while cooling
- Adheres to current National Athletic Trainers’ Association and U.S. Army protocols for heat illness treatment
- Individual Gel Pack: W 6 in. x L 10 in.
- Packaged: L 8 in. x W 9.5 in. x H 1.25 in.
- Weight: 4.4 lb
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.