The JPL-401 is a wireless, RF- controlled portable jump light system designed for use on aircraft not already equipped with jump lights, or as a back-up for aircraft already equipped. JPL-401 is designed to work from any position within the aircraft interior. The system operates at 915 Mhz, 12.5 dBm (max) and should not interfere with aircraft electrical or communication systems.
The standard JPL-401 kit comprises a Control Module (JCM-1), one Light Module (JLM-1), spare batteries and attachment accessories in a waterproof Pelican case.
- Control Module — Compact, handheld device includes an ON/OFF switch, RED & GREEN push-button switches with indicator LEDs, and a dimmer switch.
- Light Module — Remotely activated device includes ON/OFF switch, RED/GREEN and/or infrared LEDs radiating through a translucent lens, and a dimmer switch.
- Attachment/Mounting — A re-usable Velcro and bungee “Attach Patch” and self- adhesive Velcro patches provide for temporary mounting of the Light Module to aircraft structure at the door or ramp.
- Prior to flight, ARM both modules and confirm RF linkage (small blue and amber LEDs illuminate on both modules).
- Prior to reaching release point, push the RED (READY) button on the Control Module; the Light Module illuminates RED.
- At release point, push the GREEN (GO) button on the Control Module; the Light Module turns from RED to GREEN. (An optional flashing GREEN ready signal immediately prior to the steady GREEN GO light can be made available on request.)
- The jump can be aborted at any time by pushing the RED button on the Control Module—changing the Light Module to RED. The system cannot go directly to GREEN without first going to READY (RED).
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.