Core Survival HEL-STAR Helmet Mounted Lead Jumper Light
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 1.00 LBS
HEL-STAR® Lead Jumper Light was designed to mark the lead jumper during parachute operations. Equipped with Ultrabright IRs that emit in a distinctly unique flash pattern of Morse Code “D”, HEL-STAR® Lead Jumper Light unmistakably marks the designated leader.
HEL-STAR® Lead Jumper Light provides four functions in two selectable operating modes in visible and IR. This new device offers the HAHO/HALO community new flexibility on marking personnel.
The tan & black body helps distinguish it from other HEL-STARs.
HEL-STAR® Lead Jumper Light Advantages
- Safety - The unique battery access design provides a curved profile on all sides, minimizing snag hazard. Velcro® attachment provides emergency peel-away from helmet to reduce potential for snag-related injury.
- Versatility - Up to four user-defined functions are available in a range of visible colors and IR signals, either flashing, coded or steady.
- Visibility - Omni-directional. Intensities can be scaled up or down for special requirements. Exceeds FAA 3-statute mile requirements.
- Simple, Secure Operation - Switches are designed for positive operation by a gloved-hand, in the blind, with the helmet donned. Mode selection switch design options provide operational flexibility or strong security between overt and covert operating modes.
- Operating Extremes - Shock and vibration resistant, dustproof and open sea waterproof to 130 fsw (laboratory 300+ feet).
- Status Confirmation - Switch design provides visual and tactile confirmation of ON/OFF and operating status with no guesswork; visual confirmation prevents inadvertent battery discharge in the IR operating mode.
- Easy Battery Replacement - The single CR123 cell can be replaced in the field, quickly, without special tools
- Mode A
- GR(S) + WH (FL Morse Code “D”/Bright Max)
- Mode B
- 890nm IR (FL/Dim)
- 890nm IR (Steady) + 850nm IR (FL Morse Code “D”/Bright Max)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.