Core Survival HEL-STAR Helmet Mounted Lead Jumper Light
- Core Survival
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 1.00 LBS
HEL-STAR® Lead Jumper Light was designed to mark the lead jumper during parachute operations. Equipped with Ultrabright IRs that emit in a distinctly unique flash pattern of Morse Code “D”, HEL-STAR® Lead Jumper Light unmistakably marks the designated leader.
HEL-STAR® Lead Jumper Light provides four functions in two selectable operating modes in visible and IR. This new device offers the HAHO/HALO community new flexibility on marking personnel.
The tan & black body helps distinguish it from other HEL-STARs.
HEL-STAR® Lead Jumper Light Advantages
- Safety - The unique battery access design provides a curved profile on all sides, minimizing snag hazard. Velcro® attachment provides emergency peel-away from helmet to reduce potential for snag-related injury.
- Versatility - Up to four user-defined functions are available in a range of visible colors and IR signals, either flashing, coded or steady.
- Visibility - Omni-directional. Intensities can be scaled up or down for special requirements. Exceeds FAA 3-statute mile requirements.
- Simple, Secure Operation - Switches are designed for positive operation by a gloved-hand, in the blind, with the helmet donned. Mode selection switch design options provide operational flexibility or strong security between overt and covert operating modes.
- Operating Extremes - Shock and vibration resistant, dustproof and open sea waterproof to 130 fsw (laboratory 300+ feet).
- Status Confirmation - Switch design provides visual and tactile confirmation of ON/OFF and operating status with no guesswork; visual confirmation prevents inadvertent battery discharge in the IR operating mode.
- Easy Battery Replacement - The single CR123 cell can be replaced in the field, quickly, without special tools
- Mode A
- GR(S) + WH (FL Morse Code “D”/Bright Max)
- Mode B
- 890nm IR (FL/Dim)
- 890nm IR (Steady) + 850nm IR (FL Morse Code “D”/Bright Max)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.