Ceia PD140E Hand Held Metal Detectors
- Drop Ship from Manufacturer
- 3.00 LBS
The PD140E is a Hand Held Metal Detector that combines high reliability and ergonomics with advanced detection and operator signaling features. Effective sensitivity to all metals, full compliance with the latest Security Standards and high immunity to external metal masses are among the main peculiarities of this new device.
Compact, elegant, robust and ergonomic
The PD140E features a special ergonomic design consisting of an offset hand grip which ensures that the operator’s hand does not interfere with the sensitive detection area. Special care has gone into the mechanical design of the detector. Absence of sharp edges or corners allows the detector to be passed smoothly over the inspected area without getting caught in buttons, buckles, folds or other parts of clothing.
NIJ standard 0602.02 compliant
The technical features of the detector comply with the NIJ standard 0602.02 and the new NIJ draft standard 0602.03. The PD140E has uniform sensitivity to magnetic and non-magnetic targets including those made of stainless steel. At the same time the detector offers excellent body-effect compensation and has high immunity to external disturbance from electromagnetic and mechanical sources.
Full digital design
The PD140E is fully digital. Electronic functions include a magnetic field transmitter-receiver based on Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology. This design, combined with a special printed antenna, ensures consistent performance, very high reliability and calibration-free operations.
Latest plastic materials technology
The metal detector casing is made from next-generation technical polymers. These plastics offer high chemical resistance and mechanical strength ensuring a long detector life even in heavy duty conditions.
Advanced alarm indication
The alarm signaling modes include: optical alarm proportional to the intensity of the detection signal; acoustic alarm with a tone which is proportional to the size of the object detected; vibration alarm signal.
- Power supply:2x AA size alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Fully customizable control panel: Optical, acoustic and vibration alarm modes3-level sensitivity selection buttons
- Battery life: 100 + hours continuous service (AA alkaline batteries), Low battery indicator
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 80°C
- Relative humidity: 0 to 98% (without condensation)
- Dimensions: 360 mm x 80 mm x 40 mm
- Weight: 390 g (with battery)
- Color: Light grey RAL 7040
- Manufactured: Manufactured in grey shock-resistant technical polymers
- Conforms to the NIJ 0602.02 Standard and the NIJ 0602.03 Draft for metal detection
- Conforms to the international standards currently applicable for safety, EMC and to the applicable CE regulations
- Package dimensions: 410 mm x 70 mm x 125 mm (LxDxH)
- Package weight: 550 g
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.