The Classic is a Walk Through Metal Detector designed and engineered to meet the specific security needs of public facilities such as schools, hotels, amusement parks and city halls.
The Classic Metal Detector combines the required Security with a high level of operating efficiency. The leading edge technology features a high flow rate of people through the gate with the minimum number of nuisance alarms, as personal effects such as coins, keys and belt buckles can pass through the magnetic field without causing an alarm.
The Classic Metal Detector is compact and lightweight, making this portable unit adaptable to any surroundings. The patented cylinder design is aesthetically suitable for the most discrete applications.
This security equipment does not require any special training for normal use, making this the most user friendly Walk Through Metal Detector in the industry.
CEIA Metal Detectors have been selected by the leading security agencies worldwide to protect highranking government officials and schools. The Classic conforms to all International Security Standards and is capable of detecting both magnetic and non-magnetic weapons.
When security, operating efficiency and affordable pricing are required, the CEIA Classic Metal Detector is the obvious solution.
- Digitally adjustable sensitivity with a wide range of values.
- All functions are controlled by a microprocessor.
- Programming access protected by hardware key.
- Automatic synchronization between two or more Metal Detectors, at a distance of down to 5 cm from each other, without using cables.
- Professional high integration and high reliability electronics.
- Control unit incorporated in the detector.
- No initial or periodic calibration.
- Easy maintenance. Modular control unit for a rapid replacement.
- Colour: light grey RAL 7040.
- Power Supply: 115 VAC (230 VAC available on request) +10/-20%, 45-65 Hz, 20 VA MAX.
- Operating temperature: from -20°C to +70°C
- Relative humidity: from 0 to 95% (without condensation).
- Visible Signals
- High intensity display.
- Green and red metering signals proportional to the mass of the object detected.
- Audible Signals
- High acoustic intensity alarm signal.
- Volume and tone of alarm signal are programmable.
Certification and Conformity
- Complies with Regulations relating to pacemakers, defibrillators or other vital support systems, pregnant women and magnetic storage media (floppy disks, audio cassettes, video cassettes and similar).
- Conforms to the current International Security Standards for Walk Through Metal Detectors.
- Complies with EC regulations and international standards relating to electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.