- Capability to detect the full range of metal weapon threats even within body cavities.
- Met-Identity technology for Identification of Threat Composition. The most advanced Security Standards require detection of all ferrous and non-ferrous metal weapons and of those constructed in special non-magnetic alloys. The HI-PE Plus detects firearms and knives of this type, even when they are hidden within body cavities, and accurately indicate the position of the threat, its intensity and its prevalent composition. Inspection personnel thereby acquire thorough knowledge of the metal item and can act, according to procedures, with maximum effectiveness and security.
- 60 pinpointing zones with high resolution & precision: 20 Vertical; 3 Lateral
- Cutting-edge discrimination technology allows personal effects to be ignored, creating rapid transit flow. The transit volume magnetic scanning system, invented by CEIA and applied since production of the first zonal Metal Detectors in 1986, allows state-of-the-art detection and discrimination results. The HI-PE Plus has a very low nuisance alarm rate even at the strictest Security Levels requested today, and therefore allows high transit flow rates and the minimum need for intervention by inspection personnel.
Unique Alarm Signaling:
- 4 Multi-Zone Display Bars, each programmable as entry Stop/Go and/or local alarm indication.
- High visibility of the control unit and the zone indication independent from the operator position and the installation environment. Accurate signaling is essential for best operation and flow management. The HI-PE Plus provides the user with fully-programmable signaling. Both entry-points can indicate with a high level of accuracy, even simultaneously, the vertical and lateral areas of transit of the threats detected, and can also be configured as ’traffic lights’ to control transits through the detector.
- Flexible Acoustic Alarm Signaling System: 10 Continuous and Pulsed Tones; 34 Special Sounds.
- 10 Acoustic Intensity Levels. A complete acoustic alarm system allows personalization of the alarm tones and intensities, with a wide choice of continuous, pulsed and special tones at different levels of intensity. The wide volume control dynamic allows operation even in very noisy environments.
- High Precision Transit Counter: In-Bound Transits; Out-Bound Transits; Alarm Rate; Automatic Compensation for repeated transits of the same person. The Metal Detector provides an automatic count of the people passing through the access point in both directions and the related nuisance alarm percentage.
Most Powerful and Versatile Security Features:
- Up to 50 built-in Security Programs: Up to 30 International Standards; Up to 20 Customizable Levels. Setting the Security Levels could not be easier and more versatile than in the HI-PE Plus. Users can choose directly from the known International Standards or request implementation of a Standard personalized to their own requirements. Users can also create their own work program and save it in internal memory provided for the purpose.
- Chip Card system for fast, simple and secure parameter changes (i.e. alarm volume and tone, counter reading, etc...) and security level selection. One unique characteristic of the CEIA Metal Detectors is the chipcard system, which allows the Head of Security to set the Security Level quickly, reliably and without having to program the device in any way.
- Any security standard can be enhanced with selectable random alarm probability.
- One touch guided automatic installation (OTS). Innovative function assisting the installation through an automatic step-by-step procedure.
- Continuous self diagnostics assures monitored performance reliability.
- Wide range of threat detection from guns to ½ cutter blade
- Automatic Environmental Noise Compensation (ENA)
- Excellent discrimination of personal metal effects
- Met-Identity technology identifies and signals the metal type in real time
- 60 localization zones (20 vertical x 3 lateral) with left, center and right indication
- High precision bidirectional counter with automatic rescreening compensation
- One touch automatic self installation (OTS)
- Chip Card capability for fast, simple, and secure programming
- Automatic Operational Functional Verification (OFV)
- Random alarm capability programmable from 0% to 100%
- Automatic Vibration Compensation (AVS,EVA)
- Exceptional Immunity to external interferences
- Automatic Channel Search (CS)
- Powered by safe low voltage DC
- Automatic Floor Gain Adjustment (FGA)
- Standard Interfaces: RS-232, Bluetooth, Infrared
- Automatic Technical Functional Verification (TFV)
- Other available interfaces: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
- Continuous self diagnostic system
- Proven reliability
- No periodic re-calibration and preventive maintenance required
- No scheduled maintenance
- Fully digital design
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.