Wiley X Vapor Features:
- Shatterproof selenite TM polycarbonate lenses that meet MIL-PRF-32432(GL) ballistic standards
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 high velocity and high mass impact standards as well as EN.166ft high velocity impact standards at temperature extremes
- 100 percent UVA/UVB protection with distortion-free clarity
- T-shell TM lens coating resists scratching in extreme environments
- Rated as OSHA grade occupational protective eyewear
- Foil TM lens coating gives unsurpassed anti-fog protection
- Wrapback TM 90 degree lens technology eliminates tunnel vision allowing for excellent peripheral awareness and compatibility with the universal prescription lens carrier (UPLC)
- New WX LOX TM frame system allows for quick and confident interchangeability of lenses
- Ultra-lightweight, double injected frame design increases comfort by reducing combat load and relieving pressure on the nose bridge and ears
- Low profile, night vision goggle (NVG) compatible design
- Berry Amendment, Buy American Act (BAA) and Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliant
- Laser lens available
- Leash cord with rubber temple grips
- EVA Tactical zippered case
- Cleaning cloth
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.