Vortex LRF-250 Razor HD 4000 Laser Range Finders
- 1.00 LBS
The Razor HD 4000 is the essential companion for the extreme hunter, archer and shooter. The extremely effective angle compensated laser rangefinder features four targeting modes (Normal Mode, First Mode, Last Mode and Extended Laser Range Mode) for any ranging environment. The primary HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) range mode provides key angle compensated range information required by the vast majority of shooters in a simple, quick to read display. The Razor HD 4000 also has a LOS (Line of Sight) range mode and scan feature.
- HD Optical System - Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated - Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Rugged Design - Built to handle tough situations. Compact and lightweight.
- Rubber Armor - Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Diopter - Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable - Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Magnesium Chassis - Decreases weight and increases strength.
- ELR - Ideal for ranging targets at extreme distances. A slightly longer response time allows greatly extended range distances. Best used on a tripod.
- HCD - Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging.
- LOS - Line of Sight (LOS) mode displays actual line of sight range.
- Scan - This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
- Easy-to-use Menu - Intuitive, easy-to-use menus feature a simple, clean illuminated display.
- AWC - All Weather Capable ranging allows the unit to return a distance even in a variety of adverse weather conditions.
- Ranging Format - Range in yards or meters.
- Reticle -The Razor HD 4000 uses HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) angle-compensated ranging technology to give bow and rifle shooters the critical distance data needed to make accurate shots.
Included in the Box
- Carrying case
- Lens cloth
- Hex wrench
- CR2 battery
- Range Reflective (yards) 4000
- Range Tree (yards) 2500
- Range Deer (yards) 2200
- Accuracy (≤ 199.9 yds) .5 yds
- Accuracy (200 - 1000 yds) 1 yds
- Accuracy (> 1000 yds) 2 yds
- Max Angle Reading + / - 70 degrees
- Magnification 7x
- Objective Lens Diameter 25 mm
- Linear Field of View 341.25 ft @ 1,000 yds
- Angular Field of View 6.5 degrees
- Eye Relief 16-19 mm
- Length 4.49 inches
- Width 1.34 inches
- Weight 9.9 oz
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)