Tru-Spec Men's 24-7 Series Xpedition Shorts
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the QUOTE CART button in your shopping cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. FREE 2-DAY AIR must be in by 12:PM PST in order to ship the same day.
- 2.00 LBS
- 6.5oz. 65/35 polyester cotton rip-stop fabric with DWR coated double weave 91% nylon, 9% Spandex® accents
- Integrated soft flex panels for ease of movement
- Comfort fit slider waistband
- Deep front slash pockets designed to hold most folding knives
- Front facing inset stretch cargo pockets with hidden snap closure and internal D-rings
- Left cargo pocket has zipper closure under flap for secure storage
- Easy access DropN pocket behind right cargo pocket
- Carabiner or key chain loops on front belt loops
- Two back pockets - one with an easy access flap closure and one with a secure zippered closure
- 10.5" Inseam
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Used it for firearm training, hiking, DIY staff or just stroll around with. Plenty of storage for tools and accessories. Highly recommend.
I have the pants, the shorts are good just a little long, fall about one inch on my knee, so about an inch to long.
Bought the brown and the green. The expandable waist band and the stretchy crotch make these the most comfortable shorts ever. Very durable. Great purchase.
I like them fits great
fits great love them
Own 3 pairs of the Xpedition pants, so tried the shorts. Same fit, quality, etc. Very comfortable and multi pockets a plus for shorts.