Tru-Spec Men's 24/7 Series Polyester/Cotton Rip-Stop Xpedition Pants
- 2.00 LBS
Lightweight yet super durable these pants are the right choice for a wide range of outdoor activities from camping, climbing to hiking. Constructed from durable 6.5 oz. polyester cotton rip-stop fabric with a DWR water repellent coating and double Weave 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex accents, the TRU-SPEC® 24-7 Xpedition™ pants were designed alongside survivalist and winner of the first season of the hit series ALONE, Alan Kay, and are like no outdoor pants you have ever worn.;
- Durable double weave fabric on the hip yoke, back of the knees and front cargo pockets
- Comfort fit slider waistband
- French fly inside zipper for added security
- Deep front slash pockets designed to hold most folding knives
- Front facing inset stretch cargo pockets with hidden snap closure and internal D-rings
- Left cargo pocket has zipper closure under flap for secure storage
- Easy access DropN pocket behind right cargo pocket
- Dual mesh zippered cooling vents on each leg at the thigh and calf area for increased air flow and temperature regulation
- Gusseted for ease of movement
- Carabiner or key chain loops on front belt loops
- Back pockets – one with an easy access flap closure, one with a secure zippered closure
- Articulated knees
- Double zipper leg opening with expandable mesh lining and venting options
- Additional layer of nylon webbing fabric for reinforced durability from boots
- Strap adjustment with snaps on ankle cuffs and boot hooks
28 - 44 with 30", 32" & 34" inseams
Color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
All of the 24-7 Series® pants with a comfort slider waistband run about one size larger.
24-7 Series® pocket design is a registered trademark of ATLANCO®.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
So i love the brand , and saw these were on sale, so i decided to get a pair. I like them alot . They fit great, and look good.
Wear these everyday. Have 10 pair of them. Nuff said!!
This are fantastic, well made pants with pockets in all the right places and surely very durable. Well designed, nice looking. They just are not right for really hot, humid weather. The material is thick, making them very durable, but that means they get hot. The vents, while good in theory, really don't work. I'll use them in spring and fall, but not summer.
The small fits perfect for a 31" waist. Length is spot on and I like the material. I recommend this as an overpant. Easy to fit over boots and has generous leg room to bend and squat. Lots of pockets and the sewing is excellent. I think these will work well in wind and light rain.
These are by far the BEST outdoors/tactical pants that I have ever placed my legs into. They are so comfortable, fit extremely well and is pretty stylish! They have all the right features. Tru Spec really did not skimp out on the details with these pants. Even put a boot lace hook in there so your pants dont ride up. Tru Spec really hit the home run with these pants. I have used quite a few Tru Spec products before but these pants are by far the best product in the entire Tru Spec inventory. Thank you for making such an amazing pant.