The Slice® 10559 Manual Industrial Knife extends 3 inches (76 millimeters) for cutting thick materials like foam, extremely thick corrugate, batting, and insulation. This durable, five-position handle offers four cutting depths for a variety of jobs around the production floor or workshop. Blade stops offer the following cutting depths: 6 mm, 28 mm, 53 mm, and 76 mm. The tool features a Slice finger-friendly® blade that cuts effectively but is much safer to touch than standard metal or ceramic blades. Our no-tool blade change system also allows you to switch the blade orientation for left-handed users. Slice safety blades are chemically inert, non-sparking, oil free, and never rust. They last up to 11 times longer than comparable steel blades.
- Installed blade type: rounded tip
- Durable nylon handle
- Manual retraction with 4 cutting positions
- Ambidextrous design: reverse blade orientation for lefties
- Finger-friendly® blade cuts effectively
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade
- Chemically inert blade never rusts
- Oil- and lubricant-free blade
- 100 percent zirconium oxide blade
- Blade edge lasts up to 11.2x longer than metal
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries
- Blade is safe up to 1600 °C
- Compatible blades: 10538, 10539, 10540
- No-tool blade change
- SKU #10559
- Dimensions L 155.0 x W 34.3 x H 21.5 mm
- Cutting Depth 79.0 mm
- Weight 74.0g
- Materials GFN, POM, stainless steel, carbon steel, zirconium oxide
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.