Slice Self-Opening Ceramic Scissors
- 0.20 LBS
The Slice® 10595 Self-Opening Scissors are ideal for industrial tailors and fibre artists, or anyone with arthritis, hand weakness, or dexterity challenges. This ambidextrous tool’s self-opening design allows the user to squeeze the handle to make a cut, reducing the risk of repetitive strain and lowering overall muscle effort. Made with Slice’s proprietary safety grind, the blades are safe to the touch and and last up to 11 times longer than steel blades. As with all our safety blades, these are oil, lubricant, and maintenance free, and they never rust. Slice’s sleek thread snips feature a safety cap to keep them closed when not in use and a lanyard hole to keep them close by.
- Zirconium oxide Slice® safety blades
- Durable reinforced nylon handles with ribbed grips
- Safer than traditional scissors
- Finger-friendly® edge lasts 11x longer than metal
- Ambidextrous design
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blades
- Chemically inert blades never rust
- Oil, lubricant, and maintenance free
- BPA-, phthalate-, and lead-free scissors
- LIghtweight and compact
- SKU #10595
- Dimensions: L 144.3 x W 18.2 x H 12.24 mm
- Materials: PA6+50%GF, PP, stainless steel, zirconium oxide
- Weight: 24.0g
- Blade Length: 21.0 mm
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.