Rothco Molle Open Top Triple Olive Green Mag Pouch
- In Stock Ready To Ship
- 0.70 LBS
Rothco’s MOLLE Open Top Triple Mag Pouch is an excellent accessory to mount on your tactical vest to safely secure your spare mags at the range. The Mag Pouch is designed with 6 MOLLE straps on the back to fasten to any MOLLE compatible item. Constructed of denier polyester (Item 41003 MultiCam Version is made with Nylon), this triple mag pouch is built to last with the utmost durability. The elastic cord closure provides quick release access while holding your magazines securely in place. This magazine pouch features grommet holes for drainage. Measuring 9 ¼ inches X 5 ½ inches, these MOLLE mag pouches are perfect complements for plate carrier vests and transport packs.
Elevate your tactical loadout with Rothco’s MOLLE Open Top Triple Mag Pouch. This high-capacity tactical pouch mounts on your MOLLE panel, enabling you to effortlessly access three extra rifle mags at a moment’s notice.
- MOLLE Compatible Mag Pouch Seamlessly Integrates With Your Plate Carrier Vest, Tactical Pack, Or Anything With A MOLLE Panel
- Designed To Carry Three Rifle Mags, Including AK-47 And M-16
- Open Top Design With Elastic Cord Closures For Instant Ammo Access
- Rugged 600 Denier Polyester Composition To Withstand The Elements
- Triple Mag Pouch Measures 9 ¼ Inches X 5 ½ Inches
- Grommet Drainage Holes
- Perfect For Mounting On Plate Carrier Vests, MOLLE Belts, Or Anything With A MOLLE Panel
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.