Designed to be worn in carrier between armor and body.
PORON XRD Extreme Impact Protection Material is a breakthrough technology that has been tested to absorb up to 90 percent of energy when impacted at high strain rates1. The extreme impact protection developed by the Rogers Corporation High Performance Foams Research and Development Team is ideal for use in sporting goods, outdoor industry products and other applications where protection, comfort, and consistent performance are required. PORON XRD material gives athletes the power to concentrate on the next play, and not be inhibited by the last hit. It is an ideal added protection material for the shoulders, elbows, hips, knees, shins and other common impact injury areas for athletes and outdoor adventurers.
- 11x14 square sheets, cut to size.
- 9mm thick
- Consistent repeated impact absorption for dependable protection throughout the life of the product.
- A multi-purpose foam that outperforms the competition in a variety of markets and test methods.
Wearable Protection Advantage
- The PORON XRD design difference offers a thin and flexible alternative to traditional padding, so your customers can say good bye to uncomfortable, bulky protection.
- Microban® antimicrobial protection to help prevent the growth of bacteria that causes stains, odors and product deterioration.
- When things heat up, keeping cool is crucial. Breathable PORON XRD Technology fits like a second skin, ensuring ease of motion and air flow.
- Contouring, soft and flexible to the touch, PORON XRD Material offers the wearer a customized fit.
- Lightweight and low profile material technology that adds a powerful advantage to any product with virtually no trade-offs in design.
- Available in a wide range of standard thickness/density combinations and standard molded shapes to meet your unique design and impact absorption requirements. Contact your Rogers Customer Service or Sales Representative for a complete list of available products.
- Soft to the touch, but firm on impact, PORON XRD Material conforms to your body’s every move, yet upon impact, forms a comfortable shell that protects the body.
- Maintains all the standard PORON Cushioning properties that you’ve come to rely on: open-cell, breathable technology, excellent compression-set resistance, antifungal and does not contain latex, PVCs, VOCs or heavy metals.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.