OTTO NoizeBarrier Range SA Tactical Over-The-Ear Headsets
|Register/Log-In to view special Pricing if available. Use the Request Quote Button for RFQs, Bulk Discounts, Out-of-Stock items, Regulated Products to Restricted States, or Tax-Exempt Sales.
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the REQUEST QUOTE or QUOTE CART button in your Shopping Cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. 2-DAY AIR orders must be received by 12:PM PST to ship the same day.
- Shipped from our Orr manufactures warehouse.
- 1.00 LBS
The NoizeBarrier® Range SA was originally designed for military use and is the premier headset for true firearm professionals who need advanced hearing protection but without radio communication capability.
Whether you are at an outdoor / indoor range or a tactical shoot house, the NoizeBarrier® Range SA features 360 ̊ advanced situational awareness and industry-leading hearing protection for any live-fire training activity.
OTTO has collaborated with tactical operators to design and engineer a headset that meets the demands of today’s modern firearms user. The results are 360 ̊ advanced situational awareness and industry-leading hearing protection. The crystal-clear audio and precise situational awareness, deliver an unparalleled soundscape experience for maximum safety and performance.
Sophisticated technology automatically dampens loud or impulse sounds without clipping or cutting out, while situational awareness microphones amplify normal-level sounds and nearby conversation.
The NoizeBarrier® Range SA combines performance with extreme comfort. This shape of the ear seals was specifically designed with the best ergonomic principles in mind, allowing the headset to be worn all day without discomfort. The design allows for a smooth shouldering of your firearm and the headset fits well with safety glasses and other equipment.
- Microphones built into each ear cup amplify barely audible low sounds, allowing users to hear the “important noises” and provide accurate sound localization letting users stay alert and responsive to the surrounding environment.
- Easy-access controls mounted on the left ear cup adjust volume to five different levels.
- Ultra-soft, comfortable ComplyTM foam ear cushions form a tight seal around the ears to significantly reduce the effects of unsafe noise levels. Snap off to easily replace in the field when needed.
- Can be configured to receive radio transmissions from speaker mics and surveillance kits to maintain discreet communication in a tactical environment.
- Talk time of 72 hours with 2 AAA batteries. Clarity of situational awareness does not degrade over entire life of batteries.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 23dB
- Compliant to MIL-STD-810G specifications
- Automatic shutdown after 2 hours of idle time
- Optimal operation and storage temperature range: -40° C to +71° C
- USA Country of Origin. TAA, BAA, MIL-STD-810G, and Berry Amendment compliant
- Meets IP68 standard to withstand full immersion to 1 meter for 31 minutes
- 1-year warranty
- 100% Made In USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Electronic Hearing Protection