North American Rescue Uniform Duty Belt Combat Application Tourniquet Holders
- 1.00 LBS
A tourniquet needs to be accessible and readily available for one-handed deployment in under a minute, 30 seconds if possible. To meet the specific duty gear needs of law enforcement officers, North American Rescue now offers leather C-A-T Holders for use on a daily duty belt and designed to fit within organizational uniform standards. Constructed of basketweave leather and high quality black snaps, this premium tourniquet holder securely fastens to your duty belt for easy one-handed access to your tourniquet while empowering you to take control of extreme medical situations in just a matter of seconds. Its convenient clip allows the holder to be added to your belt without weaving and is ideal for carrying your C-A-T Gen 7 but can also accommodate other popular windlass tourniquets as well.
- Designed to meet the specific duty gear needs of law enforcement officers - for use on daily duty belt to fit within organizational uniform standards
- Securely fastens to your duty belt with easy one-handed access to allow you to take control of extreme medical situations in a matter of seconds
- Constructed of basketweave leather and high quality black snaps to ensure secure placement on your duty belt and easy accessibility to your tourniquet
- Convenient clip allows the holder to be added to your belt without weaving
- Ideal for carrying the C-A-T Gen 7 but can also accommodate other popular windlass tourniquets
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.