WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information. Click here to manage your preferences.
- Bill-To and Ship-To Information
- Contact information including email address, telephone number, and cellular phone number
- Employment information
- Geolocation data
- Order information
- End-use, end-user, country of ultimate destination information
- Internet Protocol Address
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may periodically send promotional text messages about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the cellular phone number which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
BOTACH collects information through the following:
- Information received during account creation.
- Information received during the checkout/ordering process.
- Information received as part of routine card verification (fraud) checks.
- Joint marketing partners, when they share information with us.
We also engage a third-party partner for the purpose of identifying users and delivering to them marketing on our behalf (i.e. email or direct mail). Our partners may collect information directly from your devices, such as your IP address, device ID, and information about your browser or operating system; may combine personal and non-personal information about you with data from other sources, and may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. This activity enables them to identify you to facilitate the delivery of marketing on our behalf. To opt-out of recognition services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org To opt-out of third-party cookies, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
CONSENT TO POLICIES
By doing business with BOTACH, you give consent to the implementation of the policies set forth herein.
BOTACH maintains a secure and private customer database for its company use and marketing efforts. If you do not wish to receive our marketing newsletters, you may use the unsubscribe link within every promotion emailed out.
We are committed to ensuring that your information and ordering process is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
In addition to the other policies set forth on this page, there are specific rights to California Residents under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). Please read below for details.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
Under the CCPA, consumers have the right to request access to personal information for free twice per year. BOTACH must provide this information in a portable and easily accessible formation within 45 days of the request. This information regarding our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months must be requested by a verifiable consumer. The information disclosed would be:
- 1. The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- 2. The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- 3. Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- 4. The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- 5. The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that BOTACH Inc. delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see below Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- 1. Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- 2. Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- 3. Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- 4. Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights or exercise another right provided for by law.
- 5. Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- 6. Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement if you previously provided informed consent.
- 7. Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- 8. Comply with a legal obligation.
- 9. Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at 702/703-1299.
- Emailing us at email@example.com.
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within 12 months. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we consider requests made through your password-protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to the personal information associated with that specific account.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under 13 years of age, and no part of our business is directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may alert us at the contact information listed above. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from children under 13, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child's account.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Click here to manage your preferences.
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us page.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our return policy is backed by a 100% money back guarantee. You have 15 days from the time of your orders delivery to notify us of any intent to return merchandise. You can fill out an RMA# Form (Return Authorization) on our Customer Service page. All products must be returned in original condition and contain all manufacturer packaging and tags.
If an item proves to be defective within the 15-day return policy or is shipped incorrectly, we will be more than happy to cover the return shipping to have the item replaced or credited to you. We may ask that you return merchandise directly to the manufacturer if it is after our 15-day return policy if the product is covered by any manufacturer warranty.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
All of our orders are shipped UPS or USPS.
We are no longer offering FREE SHIPPING but In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy to a weight & destination-based shipping charge. During this transition you will noticed product prices changes as well as different shipping options.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. But this way you will see an overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees.
You may cancel your order via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 702-703-1299 if a tracking number is not yet available for the item or order. The sooner you do it, the better it is as we cannot guarantee return of package once it’s in transit and you will be required to cover any fuel charges if the package has already shipped and you decided to cancel late.
Funds take anywhere from 24-72 hours to be processed back into your account. You are always notified of any credit issued to you via email.
Yes, we do ship outside of the U.S. However, the methods of payment for international orders are different than those nationwide. We do adhere to all ITAR rules and regulations for the exportation of restricted items.
Please note: Botach reserves the right to correct critical errors on our website, as we are constantly updating it.
By accepting these goods customer agrees that in the event the invoice is not paid as set forth, customer will be responsible for the payment of all collection costs including reasonable attorney fees. Customer further agrees that any action for collection may be brought in the State and Federal Courts located State of Nevada, Clark County.
Cryptocurrency- if you choose to pay with cryptocurrency, returns and cancelations are allowed only for store credit. We will not refund cryptocurrency payments.
Shipping & Tax Information
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Delaware, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, & Oregon. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states. If you are tax exempt for any other reason, check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, and sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.
Please note that Botach Inc collects SSUT on sales to Alabama and the alternative single local use tax rate on sales to Texas.
Manufacturer Specific Information
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Botach Inc. nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components.