North American Rescue Eagle Advanced IFAK
- 1.00 LBS
One of NAR's smallest IFAKs, complete with essential life-saving equipment for point-of-wounding and self-aid/buddy-aid care to address penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries.
The Eagle IFAK is a compact, versatile individual first aid kit that offers both MOLLE/PALS – style connectors to attach to the assault vest/body armor and an upper or lower mounted 2.25” belt loop attachment to secure the kit in the high or low position on your duty/pistol belt, all in one carrying platform. Sized as one of the smallest IFAKs in our product line, this innovative kit contains all of the essential equipment for point-of-wounding and self-aid/buddy-aid care to address penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries. Featuring a Quick Pull Tab, the carrying bag easily opens to reveal the removable kit with just one hand. The kit has a unique, detachable shock-cord inner panel that can be adjusted to carry different components and provides easy access to your IFAK contents by simply pulling the color-coded tab to remove the panel from the carrying bag. The compact size reduces the space requirement needed for an IFAK on your vest or belt.
- Can connect to the assault vest/body armor or to a duty/pistol belt
- Contains the essential equipment needed for self-aid/buddy-aid to address the top leading causes of potentially preventable death in a tactical environment
- Quick Pull Tab easily opens the kit with just one hand
- Has a unique, detachable shock-cord inner panel that can be adjusted to your internal components
- Inner panel is easily removable for easy access to your kit
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD™
- 1 x Z-Fold Combat Gauze®
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
- 1 x pair Bear Claw® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
- Packaged: H 8 in. x W 4 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.