Providing Magpul construction and ingenuity to the venerable AK platform, the Magpul MOE AK Stock is an optimized fixed stock for most stamped-receiver rifles. Featuring the unique wedge block fitment of the Zhukov-S Stock, the MOE AK Stock provides internal storage, optimized QD sling swivel placement, a shock absorbing rubber butt-pad for positive placement, and user-selectable snap on Cheek Risers (sold separately.) Made in USA. ITAR International traffic in arms regulations controlled product.
- Mounts to most stamped receiver AK-47/AKM/AK-74 pattern rifles with fixed stock, single tang trunnion
- Minimum weight and bulk with reinforced polymer A-frame construction
- Cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Optional snap on Cheek Risers are available for use with optics
- Internal storage compartment optimized for factory AK cleaning kit
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Sling Mounts
- Rear – Optional Sling Mounts (Type 1 and Type 2) accept push-button QD swivels
- Rear – 1.25" fixed sling loop
- MOE AK Butt Stock
- Weight: 12.5 oz.
- Length, from receiver: 9.4 in.
- LOP: ~12.8 in.
NOTE: Due to the wide range of tolerances of your typical AK, minor fitting of the stock may be required. Not compatible with the Norinco Type 56S/MAK-90 due to differences in the trunnion’s tang.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Gun Stocks & Accessories
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.