HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling Neck Bands Khaki
- 0.10 LBS
TechNiche's Evaporative Cooling Neckwear & Accessories provide 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking. They are lightweight, durable and work great to provide cooling relief.
- Economical and effective; tie fasten for comfort
- Comfortable, 100% polyester cool mesh outer with HyperKewlTM fabric inner
- Provides 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking
- Light, durable and easy to activate
- One Size (Adult)
- HyperKewl™ fabric absorbs, stores and releases water within the multi-layered material. Water is “released” through evaporation, energy is consumed, and a chill eect is created. Our HyperKewl™ fabric actually cools the body exactly the same way the body cools itself through evaporation.
Users can expect the evaporative cooling fabric to provide temperatures that are 15 - 20 degrees cooler than the ambient temperature, depending on airow.
How to Use:
- To activate our evaporative cooling products, simply submerge the item in water for 1-2 minutes allowing the HyperKewl™ fabric to absorb the water. Gently squeeze out any excess water, wipe dry and the garment is ready to wear. The garment will remain activated for hours and can be re-hydrated by following these simple steps.
Evaporative Cooling Benefits:
- Cost-effective personal cooling solution
- Provides extended relief from heat fatigue and heat stress
- Lightweight, durable and non-toxic
- Easy to activate
- Offers hours of cooling relief and protection
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.